About the Role
The content platforms provide the community members with a tool to brand themselves as experts on certain topics. For example, our magazine boasts hundreds of views for each community-generated article. We want to encourage more content and enable our community members to contribute to many different channels.
- Strong written communication skills in Hebrew and English.
- Creative and curious thinker who is eager to make Neurotech accessible to the general audience.
- Great interpersonal skills - motivate others to create content.
- A wide understanding of Neurotech and science communication.
- Strong experience in (at least) one of: graphic-design / video editing podcasting.
- Understanding of branding platforms (Medium, LinkedIn…)
- In charge of community-wide publications:
* Community magazine, podcast, YouTube channel.
* Coordinate, manage, and sort content creators.
- Managing and developing training programs for content creators in the community.
- Encouraging community members to take part in the various media platforms.
- Basic curating and proofing of content.
You are expected to dedicate a minimum of 6 hours per week. Mostly remote work.