About the Role
BrainstormIL is a community, and our main source of strength is the bond that comes from meeting, knowing, and caring about each other. Our HR leader is responsible for creating the best environment for BrainstormIL’s volunteers and employees to thrive in. You will be managing all aspects of HR, this includes implementing strategies that boost volunteers' engagement, measure and improve performance, and contribute to volunteer retention and growth. Our HR manager is the go-to person for our volunteers whenever they want to grow or better understand their role and path within our community.
- A good understanding of our volunteers motivations, career paths and professional interests and constraints.
- Experience in managing and inspiring volunteers.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Availability in odd hours when needed.
- Development and implementation of strategies that boost volunteers' engagement.
- Measure and improve performance and retention of our staff and volunteers.
- Support the personal-growth of volunteers and employees within the organization.
- Initiate and facilitate in-house training programs on relevant topics.
- Aid in the hiring process of formal personnel.
- Lead BrainstormIL’s inclusiveness culture within our community, supporting both personal and professional diversity within our staff and volunteers.
- Create and enforce a framework for dealing with common workplace issues.
You are expected to dedicate a minimum of 6 hours per week. Mostly remote work.